Timely and accurate monitoring
A 9-crystal sensor accurately detects the fetal heart rate (FHR) within seconds. Dual electrodes differentiate the maternal from the fetal heart rate, which differs from a regular doppler. Moyo can be used continuously or intermittently.
Better response to abnormalities during labor
Early detection of abnormal FHR guides decision-making and helps health workers to act quickly. A 30-minute histogram displays the FHR, and audio-visual alarm is activated if abnormal FHR is detected.
Confident health workers and happy mothers
Moyo is lightweight and portable — it can monitor continuously, even while the mother is moving around. It gives a longer heart rate history that informs health workers of the situation and eases the workload without interrupting existing routines.
- Both intermittent and continuous monitoring
- 9-crystal sensor for better accuracy
- Differentiates the maternal and the fetal heart rate
- 30-minute histogram display of the FHR
- Audio-visual alarm if abnormal FHR is detected
- Lightweight and portable, can monitor continuously, even while the mother is moving around
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Size: 96 x 96 x 24 mm (W x H x D, without cable and ultrasound transducer)
- Weight: 300 g (main unit + ultrasound transducer)
- Operating temperature [°C]: 0 to +40
- Storage temperature [°C]: -20 to +60
- CE or Notified Body Number: CE2460
- Product conformity with standards: IEC 60601-1, ISO 10993
- Run time (full charge on fresh battery): >10 hours
- Internal rechargeable battery, Lithium-ion, 3.7 V, 2600 mAh
- Lithium battery energy content [Wh]: 8,9
- Lithium Battery Weight: 45g
- Are Batteries Required? Yes (rechargeable, embedded in product)
- Number of Lithium-ion cells: 2
- Main body: ABC/PC, stainless steel
- Ultrasound transducer: ABS
- Transabdominal belt: high elastic polyester, non-latex
- Neck strap: Polyester, non-latex
- Ultrasound Transducer:
- Display range: 30-250 bpm
- No detectable heart rate or heart rate <30 bpm displayed as “-?-“
- Accuracy: short term average +/-5% or +/-5 bpm, whichever is greater, in the range of 50 – 150 bpm
- Maternal HR Electrodes:
- Display range: 50-250 bpm
- No detectable heart rate or heart rate <50 bpm displayed as “-?-“
- Accuracy: short term average +/-5 bpm in the range of 50-200 bpm
- Reprocessing methods:
- Spray 70% ethanol on the surface of Moyo, or wet Moyo with a clean cloth dampened with 70% ethanol.
- Let it stay for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Wipe Moyo with a clean cloth dampened with clean water, then let dry.