Easy to disassemble and reprocess
NeoNatalie Resuscitator has been simplified by redesigning components and reducing the total number of parts, making it significantly easier to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning. Validated with a variety of cleaning and disinfecting methods, it follows international standards of quality.
Announcing: Medical Device Regulation (MDR) approval for resuscitators and masks
Ensuring that medical devices are safe and effective.
- Transparent materials allow visual inspection of cleanliness and valve function.
- Newborn mask sizes 0 and 1 included in the box.
- Accessory oxygen kit available on request.
- Product size (L x W x H) [cm]: 22.0*70.0*120.0
- Product weight (kg): 0,170
- Operating temperature [°C]: -18 °C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature [°C]: -40 °C to 60 °C
- Materials: Silicone rubber (SI), Polysulphone (PSU), Stainless steel, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polycarbonate (PC)
- Material Free:Latex
- Reprocessing methods:
- Cleaning with soap and water
- 2a. Boiling 10-20 minutes
- 2b. Steaming 10-20 minutes
- 2c. Chemical – Act. Glutaraldehyde
- CE or Notified Body Number: CE2460
- FDA listing / 510(k) number: Listed / 510(k) 132172
- Product conformity with standards: ISO 10993, ISO 10651-4, ISO 5356-1
- User Guide poster
- Mask size 0
- Mask size 1
NeoNatalie Resuscitator, Oxygen Kit