The Silicone masks are completely transparent for visibility of the patient’s nose and mouth, fit standard 15/22 mm connectors and are compatible with the Multi-Function Mask Cover.
- Thicker and broader top surface than most other facemasks, and a more pliable bottom cuff, make it easier to hold the mask correctly in place.
- Newborn Mask decreases mask leak by enabling better seal.
- Designed to work with all Laerdal newborn-bag masks
- The snap-fit feature prevents the mask from falling out during use.
- Available in two sizes, 0 and 1
- Diameter: 49 mm (size 0), 64 mm (size 1)
- Mass: 17g (size 0), 37g (size 1)
- Snap design is designed to fit with 15 mm inner diameter female conical connectors
- CE-marked. In compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
- US FDA registered (Class I Device)
- Materials: Silicone rubber
Tested for achieving high-level disinfection by following methods:
- Steam autoclaving at 136 °C, 10-20 minutes
- Chemical disinfection with activated glutaraldehyde, per manufacturer recommendations.
- Boiling in clean water, minimum 10 minutes
Size 0, Size 1