When life starts
NeoBeat takes seconds to put on a newborn’s torso and presents the heart rate rapidly. With rapid detection of heart rate, clinicians may have a better understanding of the newborn, enabling a timely continuation of care.
Rapid detection of heart rate for small and premature newborns
– ECG provides reliable heart rate reading seconds after application to newborn – Heart rate displayed digitally in numerical format – Turns on when motion detected – Can be applied directly to wet newborn skin, saving time in the critical seconds after birth – Apply to newborn’s abdomen area, front or back. Can be used whilst baby is skin to skin with mother
NeoBeat is available in two sizes
Intended for use on newborns weighing 0.8 – 2 kg.
Intended for use on newborns weighing 1.5 – 5 kg.
- Dry electrodes to pick up an ECGbased signal, as recommended by ILCOR.
- Mountable charging stand for quick and easy access to the device.
- Bright, digital display that informs a single provider or a larger team on the newborn’s heart rate.
- Can be placed on the back of the baby to obtain heart rate while enabling skin-to-skin.
- Reusable and consumable-free.
- Product size (L x W x H) [cm]: 7,0 x 7,0 x 4,0
- Product weight (kg): 0,027
- Operating temperature [°C]: 0 to +40
- Storage temperature [°C]: -40 to +70
- Materials: Polyamide, TPU
- Material Free: Latex, Lead
- CE or Notified Body Number: CE2460
- Product conformity with standards: IEC 60601-1, ISO 10993
- Lithium battery energy content [Wh]: 0,44
- Lithium Battery Weight: 3.2g
- Are batteries required? Yes (rechargeable, embedded in product)
- Number of Lithium-ion cells? 1
- Reprocessing methods:
- Wipe all surfaces of NeoBeat with a clean cloth soaked with 70% ethanol. Spray 70% ethanol on all surfaces of NeoBeat. Ensure it remains wet for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Repeat spraying as necessary to account for evaporation.
- Allow to air dry
- NeoBeat Mini
- Mounting bracket
- Charging stand with USB cable
- Power adapter with interchangeable plugs
- Newborn Bag-Mask holder
- User guide