NeoBeat is available in two sizes
intended for use on newborns weighing 1.5 – 5 kg.
Intended for use on newborns weighing 0.8 – 2 kg.
Visit NeoBeat Mini
Rapid detection of heart rate
NeoBeat takes only seconds to put on the newborn and rapidly displays the heart rate. With rapid detection of heart rate, clinicians may have a better understanding of the newborn, enabling timely continuation of care. NeoBeat is faster and more accurate than other available methods like stethoscopes, pulse oximetry or umbilical cord palpation.
Obtain accurate and objective heart rate measurement
NeoBeat uses dry electrodes to pick up an ECG-based signal. This is the most reliable way to measure newborn heart rate, recommended by The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2015 guidelines.
Focus on the patient
When NeoBeat is applied on the baby’s torso it rapidly provides a digital display of the heart rate, enabling the whole team to focus on the baby. As interventions are performed, everyone in the team can clearly see the baby’s heart rate.
Award winning design
In January 2020 NeoBeat won the prestigious DOGA awards, Design for Excellence Award, and the Honorary Award – the highest level of recognition awarded to particularly impressive projects.
- Reusable and consumable-free.
- Dry electrodes to pick up an ECG-based signal, as recommended by ILCOR.
- Mountable charging stand for quick and easy access to the device.
- Bright, digital display that informs a single provider or a larger team on the newborn’s heart rate.
- Can be placed on the back of the baby to enable skin-to-skin while retrieving heart rate information.
- Product size (L x W x H) [cm]: 8,3 x 8,7 x 4,0
- Product weight (kg): 0,031
- Operating temperature [°C]: 0 to +40
- Storage temperature [°C]: -40 to +70
- Materials: Polyamide, TPU
- Material Free: Latex, Lead
- CE or Notified Body Number: CE2460
- Product conformity with standards: IEC 60601-1, ISO 10993
- Lithium battery energy content [Wh]: 0,44
- Lithium Battery Weight: 3.2g
- Are Batteries Required? Yes (rechargeable, embedded in product)
- Number of Lithium-ion cells? 1
- Reprocessing methods:
- Wipe all surfaces of NeoBeat with a clean cloth soaked with 70% ethanol. Spray 70% ethanol on all surfaces of NeoBeat. Ensure it remains wet for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Repeat spraying as necessary to account for evaporation.
- Allow to air dry
- User Guide
- Charging stand and cable
- Wall bracket
- USB Charger”